Penrith PlayersPenrith, CA11 7JG
1st NovAt 7:00pm
£5.50Ticketed Event Only
Open Mic1-2 songs each
Opening our doors won't be easy and relies on your support and understanding. Together we will succeed I'm sure. Here is a list of things we need to adhere to:
- Please book all tickets for your bubble at the same time and arrive at the same time. We will then be able to seat you together.
- Only one group will be allowed into the foyer at a time. Please wait outside until the foyer is free and then enter when directed.
- We will be operating a one way system throughout the playhouse. Please follow all of the arrows on the floor and all signage.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and before and after using the toilet. Face masks must be worn at all times except when having a drink.
- Drinks will be ordered and served at the tables and payment will be contactless.
- All doors and fire escapes will be open to allow greater ventilation so you may need a warm coat depending the temperature.
- The program will run slightly shorter than usual to minimise risk.
- After the end we will vacate the building table by table to allow for congestion free exit.
For open mic performers
- The open mic will have to be by pre-booking only. Contact us to secure your place.
- Bring your own microphone.
With all of that in mind we also intend to live stream the event but only for the duration of the actual event. It will not be available afterwards so you will have to watch it at the time. If you chose to watch the live stream we hope you will donate to the act through the link that will be on the Facebook group with the livestream.
About Errant Thieves
Errant Thieves are four good pals taking great pleasure in playing rootsy, acoustic music together. Their name partly comes from the fact that they have 'borrowed' members of other bands and that they are quite fond of a quirky 'borrowed' cover version too. Their style includes flavours of old-time folk, amerciana, blues and jazz. They mix their own songs with all manner of 'borrowed' music, including the odd re-working of a rock classic or two! Expect lots of vocal harmonies along with guitar, stand-up bass, ukelele, fiddle, glockenspiel and all manner of things that get hit or shaken! Always up for some good heckling / banter too!